SMT chip processing
1. Generally speaking, the temperature of the SMT chip shop is 25±3°C;
2. When solder paste is printed, the materials and items to be prepared include solder paste, scraper, steel plate, wiping paper, detergent, dust-free paper, and mixing knife;
3. The composition of the solder paste alloy is generally SnPb alloy, and Sn accounts for 63% and Pb accounts for 37%;
4. The main components of the solder paste are divided into two major types of tin powder and flux;
5. The primary role of flux in soldering is to remove oxides, damage the surface tension of the tin, and avoid re-oxidation.
6. The volume ratio of the flux to the tin powder particles in the solder paste is 11, and the ratio of the components is about 91;
7. The principle of access to solder paste is first in, first out;
8. When the solder paste is used in Kaifeng, it must be warmed and mixed through two important processes;
9. Common manufacturing methods for steel plates are etching, laser, and electroforming;
10. The full name of SMT chip processing is Surface mount (or mounting) technology, which means surface adhesion (or placement) technology in Chinese;
11. ESD is the English abbreviation of Electrostatic discharge, which means the meaning of Chinese electrostatic discharge;
12. When writing the SMT placement machine program, the program includes five types of data, namely PCB data; Mark data; Feeder data; Nozzle data; Part data;
13. The melting point of lead-free solder SnAgCu (96.53.00.5) is 217 ° C;
14. The relative humidity of the parts drying box is less than 10%;
15. Common passive components (Passive Devices) have resistance, capacitance, point (or diode), etc. Active components have transistors, ICs, etc.
16. The common raw material for SMT steel mesh is stainless steel;
17. The thickness of the SMT steel mesh is 0.15mm;
18. The types of electrostatic charge generation are different, conflict, induction, electrostatic conduction, etc. The influence of electrostatic charge on smt patch processing industry is ESD failure and electrostatic pollution; the three principles of static elimination are static neutralization, grounding and shielding.
19. Inch scale 0603 represents a length and width of 0.06 inch 0.03 inch, and a metric scale of 3216 represents a length and width of 3.2 mm 1.6 mm;
20. Exclusion number ERB-05604-J81, 4 indicates 4 loops with a resistance of 56 ohms.
The above is the industry consultation provided by smt patch processing factory Shenzhen Pengzexiang Technology Co., Ltd., I hope to help you! Please contact us if necessary: http://www.oem-pcb.com email@example.com