What are the working duties of SMT patch factory IPQC?
In the SMT patch factory, various personnel responsible for quality positions, such as IQC, IPQC, QA, QC, pre-furnace visual inspection, and post-furnace visual inspection, will be set up. The next step is to introduce IPQC's job responsibilities.
The main responsibility of IPQC is to conduct inspections and control the quality process. According to different factories, the actual knowledge of IPQC will be different.
SMT patch factory
First, the most basic duties of IPQC are:
1. SMT must conduct three inspections every day. Every 4 hours.
2. IPQC must inspect every step of the production line every two hours, and whether it is operated according to the standard.
3. Eliminate the phenomenon of stacking and stacking PCBA in each process of the production line.
4. The hourly monitoring rate of the test station, QC station and post-furnace station is up to standard. If it is not within the specified straight-through rate, it shall be submitted in time and the project shall be required to be improved. And track improvement results. Report to the quality supervisor if the deadline is not met.
5. Confirm the confirmation of each refueling of the production line.
Second, the first piece of confirmation
The first piece is 100% confirmed. After confirming OK, you must hang the first identification card and place the first inspection area. And follow the production line to fill out the "First Confirmation Form". In the following four cases, the first item must be confirmed:
1. When the first time is put into production;
2. When handed over to the next shift;
3. When re-adjusting and aligning;
4. After the quality is abnormal or the material is abnormally replaced.
Third, the truthful confirmation and record of relevant statements
1. The QC report in the printing inspection is confirmed every hour and must be within the standard straight-through rate.
2. Confirmation of the temperature of the solder paste.
3. The inspection record of the soldering iron twice a day.
4. Fill in the IPQC process audit form as expected, and record the non-compliance items in the report.
Fourth, static electricity control:
1. Check if there is any 100% inspection of the electrostatic ring on the production line.
2. Every two hours of inspection and inspection production line is good for electrostatic wear and grounding.
3. Check if the electrostatic buckle on the electrostatic skin is acceptable.
4. Check if the equipment is grounded properly.
5, special positions (printing, after the furnace) with or without electrostatic gloves.
5. Preparation of prenatal data:
1. Production notice, BOM, IQC material exception, ECN, engineering contact list, drawings, customer supply template, customer special process requirements and precautions.
2. The summary and understanding of the previous problems will be controlled before the production.
Sixth, process exception handling:
If the above criteria and requirements are not met, anomalies are raised and a "Quality Abnormal Contact Sheet" is proposed for tracking. The process operates according to the quality exception handling process.
SMT patch factory IPQC's job responsibilities are introduced here, more content is welcome to pay attention to SMT chip processing technology column.
The above is the industry consultation provided by smt patch processing factory Shenzhen Pengzexiang Technology Co., Ltd., I hope to help you! Please contact us if necessary: http://www.oem-pcb.com email@example.com